Friday, October 8, 2010

NJIT Hosts Silvi Concrete Social

NJIT recently hosted a social with Silvi Concrete. The social was held on the NJIT campus and featured Larry Silvi and Bill Bryan from Silvi Concrete. During the social Mr. Silvi and Mr. Bryan delivered a presentation about concrete industry, profiled several projects and discussed potential career options. They also met with students during the social.




 Bill Bryan presented an overview of the concrete industry.
.

Larry Silvi met with students to discuss career options in the concrete industry.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is exceptionally enlightening. Eating carefully has been hard for individuals nowadays. It's all a result of their bustling calendars, work or absence of concentrate on themselves. As an understudy I should concede that I have not been eating carefully but rather due to this I will begin now. It could help me make the most of my nourishment and time alone. Eating carefully may help me know about sound sustenance and acknowledging nourishment. Ideal pre-cast company (ipc)

    ReplyDelete